Truck Drivers are an essential part of our team – the individual who is hired for this role will support our operation by delivering our produce, boxes, or other materials to and from our Delta, OH facility using a straight truck. A Truck Driver is one of the essential links that connects our greenhouse operation with industry partners – they play a major role in ensuring our products and any other materials are transported quickly and efficiently to the people who need them!
Job Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
– Deliver produce, boxes, or other materials to and from our Delta, OH facility using a straight truck
– Follow all applicable transportation regulated laws and acts
– Perform regular inspections on truck and submit work orders as necessary
– Comply with all safety policies and procedures
– Assist with loading and unloading inbound and outbound trucks
– Maintain a daily truck log
– Valid Class B CDL license and good driving record
– Good communication skills and attention to detail are essential
– Must wear safety shoes
– Must be available to work Monday to Friday, 3 to six hours a day and a possible Saturday.
– Forklift driving experience is an asset
– Some heavy lifting, up to 50lbs
– Walking, sitting, and standing throughout the day
Compensation will be $17.00 per hour.
We thank all applicants for their interest in this opportunity, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.