- Pound the chicken breasts until they are about 1 inch thick for even cooking.
- Dredge each chicken breast in flour and set aside.
- In a large skillet, heat the olive oil. Add the chicken and cook until it starts to brown, approximately 3 minutes per side.
- Remove the chicken from the skillet and set aside.
- In the same skillet, add the onion and peppers. Sauté for 4-5 minutes, then return the chicken to the pan and add stock to chicken.
- Allow it to simmer with a lid for 15-20 minutes, until the liquid thickens a bit.
- Add the grape tomatoes and simmer until the tomatoes have softened.
- Garnish with fresh chopped Parsley.
Chefs Tip: Add shrimp for a variation in protein.