- Preheat oven to 375 ͦ F (190 ͦ C)
- Cut tops off the peppers, place them in a 9 x 13 inch baking dish, and set aside.
- Add 1 ½ cups chopped onion, tomatoes, green bell pepper, and garlic to a preheated skillet on medium-high level and cook for 5 min.
- Reduce heat to low, add tomato sauce and couscous and cook for 5 more minutes.
- When couscous is done, fill bell peppers with the mixture.
- Bake at 375 ͦ F for 20 minutes or until cheese is bubbling and slightly brown on top.
Chef’s Tip: You can turn this recipe into a casserole by chopping peppers and mixing all ingredients into a oven safe dish. Bake at 350 ͦ F for 20 minutes.