- Preheat oven to 400.
- Wash Cherry Tomatoes and slice in half.
- Place sliced turkey on cutting board and use 1’ to 2’ round cookie cutter to cut into slices.
- Place flatbread on a baking sheet or pizza screens. Spoon salsa onto each flatbread.
- Sprinkle cheese on each flatbread. Place turkey slices and Cherry Tomato slices on each flatbread. Top each flatbread off with the remaining mozzarella.
- Bake in the oven at 400 for 8-10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let cool for 1-2 minutes before cutting and serving.
To add a unique flavor, prepare these pizzas on the BBQ.
Preheat BBQ to 350 degrees F, place pizzas on top rack and grill for 6-8 minutes.