- Dice Roma Tomatoes, Bell Peppers, jalapeno peppers, onion and parsley.
- Add olive oil to a soup pot. When heated, add all the vegetables except the parsley.
- Sauté vegetables until golden brown.
- Add stock to the mixture and boil for approximately 5-10 minutes, or until all vegetables are cooked and soft. Add cream.
- Season with salt & pepper to your preference.
- Puree soup with hand blender until creamy, serve and garnish with parsley.
Chef’s Tip: Use this recipe as a substitute to gravy.