- Peel & thinly slice red onion.
- Place in small mixing bowl.
- Wash/core Bell Peppers and add Bell Peppers to the bowl containing the onions.
- Add vegetable oil, vinegar, and parsley to the bowl and season with salt & pepper.
- Mix well and allow to sit for 10 minutes. Season the chicken breast with salt & pepper.
- Grill for 6 – 8 minutes per side and allow to rest. Thinly slice the chicken, once it is cool.
- Wash the Cucumber & slice into 12 pieces.
- Top one slice of Cucumber with chicken, marinated Bell Peppers, and the onion mixture. Top with second slice of Cucumber and garnish with sprouts.
- Slide Snacking Tomatoes into toothpicks and skew toothpicks through slider to hold it in place.
To make this meal vegetarian, substitute the chicken for mushrooms!
Thanks to the Gluten Intolerance Group for providing us with this great recipe