- Thinly slice Bell Pepper and red onion.
- Combine all ingredients, except the English Muffins and mozzarella cheese, in a mixing bowl and mix well. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Remove mixture from refrigerator and pour it into a colander to drain. Once the mixture has been well drained, place it into a mixing bowl and add your mozzarella cheese.
- Cut your English Muffins in half and place the mixture on the bottom piece of each muffin, then place the top piece of the muffin on top of the mixture. Follow this process for the remaining muffins and mix.
- Place English Muffins onto a panini press and cook them for 3 minutes until the muffin is crispy.
- Serve hot and enjoy!
For protein, you can add diced roasted chicken or shrimp to the filling.