- Wash all produce before cooking.
- Turn oven on to 375 F.
- Dice Tomatoes and add into a mixing bowl. Add in oil, vinegar, and spices and stir well. Set aside.
- Slice or dice chicken breasts and place into baking dish.
- Pour Tomato mixture over chicken and cover with foil.
- Bake at 375 F for 35 minutes. Remove from oven and remove foil. Add feta on top and place dish back into oven uncovered for an additional 5-15 minutes until cheese has warmed through and chicken has reached an internal temperature of 165 F.
Meal Prep Time Saver Tip:
Make the Bruschetta mixture up to 24 hours ahead of time and let it marinate in the fridge so it is ready when you get home from a busy day to pour over the chicken and bake!
Cook once, eat twice! Make extra chicken and serve it as leftovers on pizza crust or tortilla chips with a salad or fresh cut up veggies on the side.
Nutrition Note: This recipe is a rich source of lycopene, which is an antioxidant found in tomatoes that protects against certain types of cancers. Heating tomaotes increases the availability of lycopene, as does consuming a source of fat at the same time as consuming the tomatoes. Both are applicable to this recipe!
Find the step-by-step cooking video with Noelle Martin here.