- Wash all produce before cooking.
- Turn oven on to 375 F.
- Dice Tomatoes and add into a mixing bowl. Add in oil, vinegar, and spices and stir well. Set aside.
- Slice or dice chicken breasts and place into baking dish.
- Pour Tomato mixture over chicken and cover with foil.
- Bake at 375 F for 35 minutes. Remove from oven and remove foil. Add feta on top and place dish back into oven uncovered for an additional 5-15 minutes until cheese has warmed through and chicken has reached an internal temperature of 165 F.
Meal Prep Time Saver Tip
Make the Bruschetta mixture up to 24 hours ahead of time and let it marinate in the fridge so it is ready when you get home from a busy day to pour over the chicken and bake!
Cook once, eat twice! Make extra chicken and serve it as leftovers on pizza crust or tortilla chips with a salad or fresh cut up veggies on the side.
This recipe is a rich source of lycopene, which is an antioxidant found in tomatoes that protects against certain types of cancers. Heating tomaotes increases the availability of lycopene, as does consuming a source of fat at the same time as consuming the tomatoes. Both are applicable to this recipe!
Find the step-by-step cooking video with Noelle Martin here.