- For the dressing add 1 tablespoon olive oil, bell peppers, vinegar, ginger, garlic, sesame oil, salt & pepper into a mixing bowl.
- Mix well to ensure all flavors are well incorporated.
- Set aside until bok choy is ready to dress.
- In a mixing bowl, toss bok choy with 1 tablespoon olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Place on hot side of grill, cut side down and cook until lightly charred, about 45 seconds.
- Flip and cook until second side is charred, 45 seconds longer.
- Transfer to cooler side of grill, cover, and continue cooking until tender, 1 to 3 minutes longer.
- Transfer to a large plate, drizzle with sauce, and serve.
Chef’s Tip: Bok choy can be substituted with romaine lettuce if the bok choy is not readily available.