- Wash and core bell peppers.
- In a food processor add peppers, olive oil, Parmesan cheese, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Puree mixture to your desired consistency.
- Lightly oil your preheated 350° grill and place chicken on grill for approximately four minutes.
- Gently flip over and continue grilling for additional 4 minutes or until internal temperature is 165°.
- Once chicken is cooked, remove and place on serving platter.
- Top with pesto.
Chef’s Tip: As an alternative to rice or potato you can serve your chicken on a bed of wilted spinach or broccoli rabe.