- Dice Cocktail Tomatoes and jalapeno peppers.
- Chop garlic and green olives.
- Place chicken breast on a hot grill & season lightly with salt and pepper, if desired.
- Grill for 4 minutes per side or until internal temperature is 165 degrees.
- While chicken breast is cooking, heat olive oil in a medium sauce pan. Briefly sauté garlic, being careful not to burn it.
- Add Tomatoes and cook over low heat until tomatoes are soft, approximately 5 minutes.
- Add remaining ingredients and let simmer for an additional 10 minutes.
Chef’s Tip: Replace the chicken with grilled white fish for a great seafood flare.