- Peel and thinly slice red onions and place them in the bowl.
- Wash, core, and slice peppers and place in the bowl with the onions.
- Add oil, vinegar, parsley and season to taste with sea salt and pepper. Mix well and let sit.
- Wash and clean portobello mushrooms.
- Place mushrooms on a pre-heated grill and cook for 2 minutes each side.
- When mushrooms are grilled transfer to a serving tray.
- Top with your marinated peppers and onions.
Chef’s Tip: This salad will also make a great pasta. Simply slice your mushroom once its grilled, and add to your favorite cooked pasta.