- Wash all produce before cooking.
- Toss sliced Bell Peppers and onions in a bowl with olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Place in a non-stick pan on medium-high heat.
- Cook for approximately 10 minutes, and then season with paprika, cumin, chili flakes, salt & pepper.
- Cut salmon into 4 pieces; pat fillets dry and brush with olive oil. Sprinkle top side with salt and pepper and place on a pre heated grill.
- Cook for approximately 10 minutes or until salmon has changed color and begins to flake.
- Toss greens with a touch of olive oil, 1 tbsp. of lime juice and 2 tbsp. of cilantro.
- Arrange greens, Bell Pepper mixture and salmon on a plate.
- Drizzle salmon with lime juice and garnish with cilantro.
You can substitute salmon for any fish of your preference.