- Wash all produce before preparing your meal.
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Place Hiiros™ Tomatoes in a non-metallic square or round baking dish.
- To prepare Miso Dressing: In a large bowl, whisk together vegetable oil, vinegar, miso, soy sauce, maple syrup, ginger, and sesame oil. Remove and pour half of the dressing over the Tomatoes, tossing to coat.
- Roast, stirring once, until Tomatoes begin to burst, about 15 minutes.
- Cook soba noodles in boiling water according to package instructions until tender. Drain and rinse with cold water; drain well.
- Toss noodles with remaining dressing in large bowl; pour in roasted Tomatoes and their juices. Add green onions, tossing well. Divide among bowls and top with sesame seeds.
Chef’s Tip: Serve warm or chilled. While roasting, if dressing is evaporating before Tomatoes burst on their own, use the back of a large spoon to lightly mash some of the Tomatoes and cause some of their juices to mingle with the dressing.