- Wash all vegetables before cutting.
- Toss drained chickpeas into food processor or blender.
- Mince garlic cloves. Finely chop fresh parsley.
- Zest and juice the lemon.
- Add tahini paste, parsley, lemon zest and juice, garlic, and olive oil to blender.
- Puree until smooth, adding a splash of water to create a smooth, creamy texture.
- Cut the tops of the Mini Sweet Peppers off.
- Put hummus into squeeze bottle. Use the bottle to fill each Mini Sweet Pepper with hummus mixture.
- Serve and enjoy!
There is always room for variation with hummus. Try adding ingredients such as olives, Tomatoes, Roasted Peppers, or green onions!