- Drizzle olive oil into skillet over medium heat.
- Add chicken and cook until browned on one side; about 5 minutes then turn chicken to the other side.
- Once cooked throughout, remove from skillet to a plate and set aside.
- Toss peppers and onions into skillet cook for a few minutes, mixing well.
- Once browned and tender, which should take about 3 minutes, add chicken back in the skillet, along with any drippings.
- Remove from heat and set aside for serving.
- Arrange the stuffed lettuce wraps on a platter with your cheese and salsa as condiments.
Chefs Tip: You can substitute the boston lettuce with romaine lettuce.