- Wash and dice the mixed variety of Bell Peppers and chop up the onion.
- Add the diced Bell Peppers, onions, and olive oil to preheated skillet, sauté for 2 - 3 minutes.
- Transfer sautéed Bell Peppers and onions into a colander. Allow to drain and cool off.
- In a mixing bowl, add the Bell Peppers, onions, cilantro, lime juice, and cheese. Season the mixture with salt and pepper.
- Heat a large skillet on medium heat then add the tortilla and spread Bell Pepper and cheese mixture evenly on the tortilla.
- Once the cheese starts to melt and the tortilla is golden brown, fold the tortilla in half and remove it from the heat. Continue doing this until all the tortillas are done.
Chef’s Tip: To add protein to your quesadilla add shrimp or chicken.