- Wash all produce before cooking.
- In a stove top and oven-safe pan, cook gnocchi as per package instructions and drain water.
- Add the soy sauce, garlic, vegetables, edamame, and goat cheese.
- Place pan into the oven at 400 F for about 15 minutes (or until the ingredients have thoroughly warmed through).
- Sprinkle pine nuts on top if desired and serve!
Meal Prep Time Saver Tip: Try dicing the vegetables up ahead of time for a faster preparation time at the end of a busy day.
Nutrition Note: This recipe is rich in vitamin C and other antioxidants from Tomatoes and Peppers and a source of complete protein from the edamame and goat cheese. For a more nutrient-dense gnocchi, choose one that is made with potatoes and whole wheat flour and/or butternut squash.
Find the step-by-step cooking video with Noelle Martin here.