- Wash all produce before cooking.
- Add your Tomatoes and water into a pot over medium high heat.
- When Tomatoes start to break down add the rest of the ingredients and continue boiling for another 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and add to blender puree until smooth. Pour mixture through a fine strainer to remove any seeds and skin, return to heat for 5 to 6 minutes until mixture reduces to your desired constancy.
- Pour into a heat safe container and allow cooling before serving.
For a great pairing, create some healthy sweet potato fries to dip in your ketchup.