- Wash Cocktail Cucumbers before preparing.
- Sterilize mason jars before preparing Cucumbers.
- Pour water into each mason jar to come within ½ inch from the rim.
- Take mason jar and pour water to fill up a measuring cup. Note the volume, pour off half the water, and replace it with vinegar to bring back to full volume. Add 2 tablespoons salt and 2 tablespoons sugar for every 3 cups of the water-vinegar mixture. Repeat for second mason jar.
- Pour vinegar mixture into a sauce pan and add all secondary ingredients.
- Bring vinegar mixture to a boil on high heat for 2 minutes. Remove from heat and let cool completely.
- Pack whole Cucumbers into mason jars. Pour cooled liquid into jars to fully cover the Cucumbers. Screw on lids tightly.
- Refrigerate for up to 1 month, leaving longer for stronger pickle flavor.
If you really enjoy the flavor of ginger, add a little bit more non-alcoholic ginger beer to your glass!