- Dice Bell Peppers, eggplants, onion, zucchini and garlic cloves. Shred basil leaves.
- Over medium-low heat, add olive oil to a large skillet with onion, garlic and bay leaf. Stir occasionally, until the onion has softened.
- Add eggplant to skillet and cook. Stir occasionally, until the eggplant has softened.
- Stir in zucchini, Bell Peppers, and Grape Tomatoes.
- Cook over medium heat, for 5 to 7 minutes or until the vegetables are tender.
- Stir in basil and salt & pepper to taste.
Chef’s Tip: Ratatouille is great with fresh crusty bread or served atop grilled chicken, beef or pork.