- To make the coulis, add Bell Peppers, sugar, and vanilla into a blender and puree until the Bell Peppers are smooth. Place the coulis in the fridge until you are ready to serve it.
- In a blender, combine flour, sugar, salt, milk, eggs, and butter to make the crêpe batter. Puree until mixture is smooth and bubbles form on the top. Let the batter sit at least 15 minutes at room temperature.
- Heat a 12 inch nonstick skillet over medium heat and lightly coat it with butter.
- Add 1/3 cup of the crêpe batter and swirl it to completely cover the bottom of the skillet. Cook until the underside of crêpe is golden brown.
- Loosen edge of crêpe with a rubber spatula and flip it over, cook the other side for 1 minute longer.
- Slide the crêpe out of the skillet and repeat with the remaining batter.
- Arrange crêpes on individual plates and drizzle with coulis.
Chef’s Tip: You can use store bought crêpes to save a little time.