- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- In a roasting pan add radishes and 1 tablespoon of olive oil and season with salt, roast for 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and add peas, bell peppers, chili flakes and remainder of oil, season with salt and pepper.
- Mix well and return to oven and roast for additional 20 minutes.
- Arrange on serving platter and garnish with fresh parsley and drizzle with white balsamic vinegar.
Chef’s Tip: You can really bulk up this recipe up by adding carrots and cauliflower and whatever other vegetables you wish.