- Prepare all ingredients by dicing Bell Peppers, celery, parsley and red onion, cutting the Yukon Potatoes into quarters, and shredding carrots & cheddar cheese.
- To create dressing, whisk light mayonnaise, dijion mustard, balsamic vinegar & garlic together in a small bowl until completely combined, then set aside in the refrigerator.
- In a large bowl add olive oil, potatoes, salt & pepper. Mix until potatoes are completely coated.
- Place on a large cookie sheet and roast for 40 minutes at 350 degrees or until potatoes are fully cooked. Remove from oven and let cool.
- In a large bowl combine Bell Peppers, celery, onions, carrots and parsley.
- Add the potatoes, once cooled, and dressing; mix well. Place on a serving platter and garnish with cheddar cheese.
Chef’s Tip: To add some additional protein to this meal, incorporate chicken into the mixture.