- Wash all produce before cooking.
- Preheat a large heavy skillet over medium –high heat, add 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Add sliced zucchini, chopped onion, diced Bell Peppers and thinly sliced garlic to the hot pan and sauté until vegetables are slightly browned and softened, approximately 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add chick peas, diced Roma Tomatoes, oregano, and vinegar. Continue cooking until everything in pan comes to a boil.
- Heat a second large, non-stick pan on medium high heat. Add remaining 1 tbsp. of olive oil.
- Season salmon fillets with salt and pepper.
- Sear salmon for approximately 4 minutes per side.
- Serve stewed vegetables alongside salmon. Garnish with chopped parsley.
If you’re not a fan of fish, substitute salmon with chicken or pork.