- Heat the skillet over medium-high heat and add vegetable oil.
- Season the salmon filets with salt and pepper, cover with lid then sear until lightly browned on each side, 3 or 4 minutes per side.
- Place the seared salmon on a clean plate and cover lightly with foil.
- Add the dill, vegetable stock and Lemon, season with sea salt and pepper.
- Bring to a simmer and cook gently, blending the sauces flavors, 2 or 3 minutes.
- Reduce the heat to a low simmer; carefully return the salmon into the sauce and cover, adding the tomatoes.
- Cook gently until the salmon cooks through, about 4 to 5 minutes. Tomatoes will blister when ready.
- Plate the salmon, top with the sauce.
Chef’s Tip: Salmon can be substituted with any dense white fish, such as Grouper & Halibut.