- Wash all fresh produce before preparing.
- Dice veggies and fruit and place into small serving dishes.
- Shred cheese and place it into a small serving dish.
- Rinse shrimp in a strainer with cold water, add to a fry pan, and sauté on medium heat until they are warmed through. Drain water from pan and add sweet chili sauce. Stir until shrimp are coated.
- Make tacos by layering ingredients into the shells.
- Top with a squeeze of lime juice and piece of cilantro.
Shred the cheese and prep all fruit/vegetables except for the avocado ahead of time.
Shrimp is a great source of high-quality protein and omega 3 fatty acids. For a similar nutrition profile, white fish, scallops, or lobster/crab meat could also be used in this recipe!