- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.Spread olive oil in a sheet pan or a baking dish large enough to fit all of the carrots and peppers in a single layer.
- Place carrots and Bell Peppers in a large bowl, and toss with olive oil, salt, pepper, & thyme.
- Slice Bell Peppers and carrots into half inch strips.
- Spread an even layer of your vegetables in the prepared pan or baking dish.
- Cover with foil, and place in the oven for 30 minutes.
- Uncover, and if the carrots are not yet tender, turn the heat down to 375 degrees and return to the oven for 10 to 15 minutes, or until tender.
- Add parsley, salt, & pepper and stir gently.
- Serve hot, warm or at room temperature.
Chef’s Tip: To add a little protein add a cup of cooked quinoa