- Wash all produce before cooking.
- Start by cutting the Bell Peppers into 5-6 chip shaped pieces, set aside.
- Dice Cherry Tomatoes and red onions.
- Chop ¼ cup of cilantro and 1 tbsp. cilantro separately.
- Drain and rinse black beans.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine Cherry Tomatoes, canned corn, black beans, red onions, lime juice, olive oil, cumin, ¼ cup cilantro, sea salt and black pepper to taste. Allow to sit for 10 minutes, drain well.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- On a large baking sheet lined with parchment paper, arrange the Bell Peppers avoiding overcrowding. Simply spoon your drained mixture evenly amongst the Bell Peppers, don’t overfill.
- Grate cheese and evenly top each Bell Pepper.
- Carefully place the baking sheet into oven, set timer for 10 minutes.
- While Bell Peppers are in oven, in a small bowl combine your greek yogurt, 1 tbsp. of chopped cilantro and hot sauce. Set aside.
- When the timer is up, check the Bell Peppers for color. Leave the Bell Peppers in the oven until cheese is golden brown.
- Remove from oven and arrange on your favorite platter with bowl of dip and serve.
To turn this recipe into a great salad, add nachos onto a bed of your favorite greens.