- Wash all produce before cooking.
- Turn oven on to 400 F.
- Slice or dice the chicken breast and cook it in a frying pan on the stove top. Add about 1 tablespoon of water to the pan to keep the chicken moist.
- Once chicken is cooked, add the tomato sauce and curry paste, and mix together. Add more tomato sauce and/or curry paste to suit your desired taste and texture.
- Pour chicken mixture on the pizza crust and drizzle the maple syrup over top.
- Add the mango, Red Bell Pepper, and onion slices. Top your pizza with the shredded cheese.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, or until all ingredients are warmed through and cheese is melted.
- Let cool and serve!
Pizza is an amazing medium for adding vegetables and high-quality protein to the diet in a fun and delicious way. You can add more vegetables to the meal by serving this pizza with a green salad and/or cut up veggies
Find the step-by-step cooking video with Noelle Martin on our YouTube channel here.