- Wash all produce before cooking.
- Dice the fillets into cubes.
- Soak the skewers in water for 5 minutes prior to grilling.
- Add the TOMZ® Tomatoes and salmon cubes to the skewers by alternating between the two. Each skewer should have 3 salmon cubes and 4 tomatoes.
- Mix olive oil with the dill and then brush onto the kabobs. Add salt and pepper for seasoning.
- Grill the kabobs for 3-4 minutes on each side.
- Garnish with cilantro and then complete by drizzling lemon juice on top.
Feel free to experiment with different seasonings to vary the flavors!