- Combine onion, celery, Tomatoes and tomato paste in food processor or blender and blender until smooth.
- Add vegetable mixture, broth, salt and pepper to large pot. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce to a simmer and cook, stirring occasionally, 10 min.
- Top each bowl with a sprinkle of basil.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Butter one side of each slice of bread. Place two slices, butter-side-down, on parchment-lined baking sheet. Top with cheese and other slice of bread, butter side up.
- Bake 5 minutes, or until browned and cheese is melted.
Thanks to Produce For Kids for providing us with this great recipe as part of our “Power Your Lunchbox” participation