- Wash Mini Cucumbers before preparing.
- Marinate Mini Cucumber slices and edamame beans in rice wine vinegar for 15 minutes.
- Set oven to 425 degrees F. Place naan bread in oven on baking and flip until each side of the bread is crispy.
- Spread Greek yogurt on flatbread.
- Take Mini Cucumber slices and edamame beans out of marinade and sprinkle them on top of the flatbread along with the remaining ingredients.
- Cut flatbread into slices and enjoy!
During the warmer months, you can easily prepare this flatbread on the barbecue. Place it on your top rack and grill for about 1 minute per side.