- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Slice tomatoes into cubes.
- Peel garlic and red onion; finely chop. Reserve some basil leaves for garnishing and cut the remaining leaves into thin strips.
- Mix tomatoes, garlic, onion, vinegar, olive oil & basil. Season with salt and pepper. Mix everything together and let stand at least 2 hours.
- Gently fold in Wild Blueberries.
- Place cut slices of bread on baking sheets and brush lightly with olive oil. Bake for 15 minutes until brown and crispy. Remove from oven and top with the mixture garnish with basil.
Chef’s Tip: To make this recipe into a bruschetta salad, omit the bread and add your favorite greens.