- Wash TOMZ® Red Cherry Tomatoes & Peppers. Preheat oven to 375'F.
- Halve the TOMZ® Cherry Tomatoes, then toss in a mixing bowl with olive oil and salt and pepper.
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper and roast the TOMZ® Cherry Tomatoes for 8-10 minutes in the oven. Let cool.
- Quarter Peppers and grill for 2 minutes with the skin side down on BBQ or gas stove. Let cool to touch and dice.
- Heat cast iron skillets on stove or in oven for 5 minutes with 1 tbsp. olive oil evenly poured into two skillets.
- Separate the egg mixture into the two skillets - be careful to not overfill.
- Top egg mixture with roasted TOMZ® Cherry Tomatoes, grilled Peppers, arugula and crumbled feta.
- Bake in oven for 10 minutes.
- Allow frittata to cool - enjoy!
Add turkey bacon to give your frittata a boost of protein!