- Wash produce before cooking.
- Pre-heat oven to 400 °F.
- Slice Bell Peppers and onion into ¼ inch slices.
- In a large pre-heated pan, place canola oil and chicken, and allow it to sauté for 2 -3 minutes until the chicken is cooked half way.
- Add prosciutto, Bell Peppers, and onions to the pan; cook for an additional 4 – 5 minutes.
- Add your red chili pepper flakes, cayenne powder, salt and pepper.
- Transfer mixture to an oven safe dish and top it with mozzarella cheese.
- Place dish into pre-heated oven for 5 minutes, or until the cheese is melted. Remove dish from oven and serve with warmed flour tortillas.
If you find your mixture a little dry as you are sautéing, add a little chicken stock for moisture.