- Peel butternut squash and then using a spiralizer, make butternut squash noodles using just the neck of the squash.
- Once you have noodles place them in a pot of boiling water for 30 to 40 seconds then remove them and place into an ice bath to stop the cooking process.
- Once they have cooled strain and pat dry.
- In a mixing bowl, add noodles & bell peppers, olive oil, vinegar, sea salt & fresh cracked pepper.
- Mix well and let sit for about 5 to 10 minutes.
- Arrange spring mix on a serving platter and top with noodles.
- Garnish with toasted pine nuts.
Chef’s Tip: For extra protein you can add grilled chicken or tofu.