- Wash all produce before cooking.
- To marinate the salmon, whisk together vinegar, 3 tbsp. olive oil, ½ an onion and oregano.
- Salt and pepper the salmon, then place it in the marinade flesh side down; cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat. Brush the grill’s grates with oil and grill the salmon 5-6 minutes per side.
- In a bowl, mix tomatoes, ½ onion, Kalamata olives, 2 tbsp. olive oil, salt and pepper.
- While the salmon is cooking, heat 2 tbsp. olive oil on medium heat in a large sauté pan. Add garlic and cook until it is translucent. Add tomato mixture and cook for 2-3 minutes until softened. Once soft, add vegetable broth to the pan. Cook for 3-4 minutes, stirring frequently. Add 1 tbsp. parsley; cook for 1-2 minutes. Remove from heat & set aside.
- Ladle the tomato mixture on top of salmon. Garnish with remaining chopped parsley.
Be aware that the vegetable broth and Kalamata olives already have salt added, to reduce salt intake you can omit adding any extra salt.