- Wash produce before preparing.
- Puree Tomatoes, celery, parsley, and 1 tablespoon of salt in several batches in a food processor until smooth. Transfer to a bowl and chill at least 1 hour.
- Force mixture through a food mill or mesh sieve into a bowl, discarding solids. Stir in Tabasco sauce, Worcestershire sauce, and lemon juice.
- Mix remaining salt and pepper together on a plate. Moisten the rim of mason jar glasses with a lemon wedge, then dip each rim in the salt and pepper.
- Fill each glass halfway with crushed ice, then fill with juice.
- Garnish with Cherry Tomatoes and green olives on drink skewers. You can also stick a leafy celery stalk in each drink to add a pop of vibrant green!
You can garnish a Caesar any way you want! Other delicious garnish option include pickles, porcini peppers, and even bocconcini cheese!