- Cut cabbage into quarters, core and place on a hot grill.
- Grill for approximately 2 minutes per side.
- Once cabbage is grilled remove and place on a platter to cool.
- Wash and slice Bell Peppers into ¼ inch strips
- Wash and halve Grape Tomatoes
- Once cabbage is cool slice to your desired thickness.
- Toss cabbage and Bell Peppers together with oil, vinegar, salt and pepper.
- Place on serving tray and arrange the tomatoes around the tray.
- Top with your toasted almonds.
Chef’s Tip: Make this salad the night before and enjoy; great for any picnic!