- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Place chicken breasts and onion pieces in baking dish.
- Cover in Lemon Garlic Dressing and add 1-2 tbsp. of water around the edges of the chicken.
- Cover with foil and bake at 400 F for about 35 minutes or until the internal temperature of all chicken breasts is at least 165 F.
- With roasted sweet potato and broccoli;
- With cauliflower rice, diced Bell Peppers, and peas;
- On top of a bed of spinach with sliced Cucumber, pineapple, strawberries, slivered almonds, and an extra drizzle of the dressing;
- With your favorite pasta and sautéed zucchini and mushrooms
Time Saver Tips
Marinate the chicken and onions in the dressing – that way, you only need to put it into the dish and bake it.
Cook the chicken on Sunday and reheat it as needed for suppers during the first part of the week.