- Wash all produce before cooking.
- Cut bread in half and spread butter on each side. Place each slice on a grill at low heat.
- Cut Tomatoes-on-the-Vine in 1/2 cm thick slices. Place on grill for 3 minutes per side.
- Heat olive oil on a pan for two minutes. Add diced garlic and white fish to the pan. Sprinkle with salt & pepper. Cook the whitefish for 4-5 minutes per side until sides are golden and seared.
- Mix mayonnaise with the roasted Bell Pepper and roasted garlic. Blend in a food processor and add salt & pepper to taste.
- Place arugula, seared white fish, two slices of grilled Tomatoes and mayonnaise mixture onto a slice of bread. Top with remainder slice of bread.
You can substitute white fish for chicken or turkey breast.