- Thinly slice Bell Peppers & lime, while mincing garlic cloves.
- Trim any fat or loose skin from the chicken. Season chicken with chili powder.
- In a nonstick pan at medium-high heat, add vegetable oil. When oil has heated, add chicken breast & cook for 5 minutes. Flip chicken breast and cook for an additional 5 minutes or until internal temperature of chicken reaches 165 degrees.
- Add chicken stock to pan until bubbling. Add Bell Peppers, garlic and fresh lime. Cook for approximately 1 minute.
- Add salt & pepper, if desired.
Chef’s Tip: This is a great dish to serve with brown rice or a bed of spinach.