- Wash all fresh produce before cooking.
- Peel the sweet potato and slice into ¼ inch medallions. Add potato medallions into a pot of boiling, salted water for 2 minutes.
- Strain medallions and arrange on the grill, equally cooking both sides. Once all your medallions are grilled to your liking arrange on a serving platter.
- Place the Bell Peppers on the grill and grill them to your liking. Dice the Bell Peppers after grilling.
- Top the medallions with the diced Bell Pepper and sprinkle with cilantro and lime juice.
Switch up the seasonings and use basil to get a different flavor.