- Preheat broiler to high.
- Arrange Bell Peppers on a baking sheet, skin side up.
- Broil, watching carefully, until Bell Pepper skins are blackened, approximately 10 minutes.
- Remove Bell Peppers from oven and let cool.
- Peel Bell Peppers over a bowl to collect juices; set Bell Peppers and juices aside.
- In a large pot over medium-high heat, warm olive oil.
- Add onions, salt, and cayenne.
- Cook, stirring, approximately for 3 minutes.
- Add broth, roasted Bell Peppers and cauliflower.
- Once pot reaches a boil, lower heat to just a simmer. Cover and cook for 20 minutes or until cauliflower is tender.
- Puree in batches in a blender.
- Add salt & ground pepper to taste.
- Serve hot or cold.
This soup can also be used as a great pasta sauce. Just add your favorite pasta. One recipe, 2 meals!