- Wash all produce before cooking.
- Place Tomatoes, Bell Peppers, white onions and garlic cloves in a medium sized pot over medium
- high heat; approximately 5 minutes.
- Blend cooked vegetables in a food processor until smooth. Add chili flakes and salt & pepper to taste.
- Return sauce into pot. Add olive oil. Bring to gentle boil for 10 minutes. Set aside.
- Rub the chicken wings with Old Bay seasoning.
- When marinade is cool, pour roughly 1/2 the marinade over your chicken wings. Rub wings and allow to marinate in the fridge for at least 12 hours or up to 24 hours. Reserve the remaining half for basting towards the end of cooking.
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Place wings on sheet with parchment paper.
- Place baking sheet with the wings on middle rack of preheated oven, allow to cook for 20 -25 minutes.
- Coat the wings with remaining ½ of marinade.
- Return your wings to the oven for another 5 minutes or so until desired crispiness.
- Finely chop parsley and sprinkle over the chicken wings.
- Serve and enjoy!
Add 2 tbsp. of honey to the marinade to provide some sweetness to your spice.