- Wash all produce before cooking.
- Stem & remove seeds in both Red Bell Peppers and the jalapeno pepper.
- Combine olive oil, lime juice, Red Bell Peppers, pepper flakes and garlic in a food processor; pulse until almost smooth. Transfer mixture to a small sauté pan and cook over medium high heat until reduced by half, approximately 8 minutes. Remove from heat and allow to cool.
- Once mixture is cool, add cilantro and season to taste with salt. Pour mixture over shrimp and marinate for at least an hour.
- Heat a large skillet over high heat with 1 tbsp. oil. Add shrimp and cook; tossing often until shrimp is cooked (3-5minutes) and sauce is reduced.
You can substitute shrimp for boneless chicken breast, cut into cubes or scallops.