- Cut tomatoes into halves and add to a blender with olive oil, lemon juice, vinegar, garlic, salt & pepper.
- Pulse until tomatoes are pureed. If the consistency of the tomatoes is too thick, add water.
- Pour into a large glass bowl, or other glass serving container.
- Add the rest of the ingredients. Stir well, cover, and let sit in fridge for 1 hour.
- Ladle into chilled bowls and serve with parsley.
- Top with extra pieces of the vegetables to garnish, if desired.
Chef’s Tip: The perfect cold pasta sauce.