- In a bowl add olive oil, garlic and cauliflower.
- Mix well and place on a baking sheet. Cook in oven for about 15 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Once the cauliflower is ready transfer to a food processor.
- Add cheese, egg and season. Puree for a minute until you have your desired consistency.
- Wash and core the pepper, then cut length wise about 2 inches wide to form pepper scoop.
- Fill the peppers with cauliflower mixture and place on baking sheet.
- Cook in a pre-heated oven at 400 degrees.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until cauliflower mixture starts to brown and crisp.
- Remove from oven and arrange on a serving dish with your favorite dipping sauce.
Chef’s Tip: If you would like to convert this meal to a dinner size portion, cut your peppers in half, instead of the scoops, and serve with a side garden salad.