- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Make cheese piles 2 inches apart and then flatten.
- Bake for 15 minutes – keep an eye on them once edges are golden brown.
- Let cheese cool and fold over a wooden spoon to form taco shells.
- Let cheese shells sit for 10 minutes.
- Brown ground turkey over medium heat. Mix in taco seasoning and garlic salt.
- Stuff cheese shells with turkey.
- Top with spring mix, salsa and diced green onion.
Fresh Salsa Steps:
- Slice snacking tomatoes, purple onions and avocado.
- Mix together with lime juice, corn and garlic salt.
Check out Katie on Instagram: @kburg21/